Sunday, October 2, 2011

Handmade Doll with a Little Bear (Handmade Toy)

A little 3-year old girl lives in my street. She likes puffy pink dresses, bows, hairpins and other girls' accessories. Her mother asked me to sew this lovely doll with a flower-decorated dress.

I really liked sewing this doll but when it was finished I had a subtle feeling that something's missing in her image... Suddenly I thought: Is there a girl that doesn't like little bears?! All girls love them )) So I attached this little-little orange bear to her hand.

This nice doll is 35cm high, can sit and stay by herself - she's a big girl ))
The little bear is attached with help of a press stud.


Handmade Dolls Toys - a Doll with a Little Bear (collage)


Handmade Dolls - a Doll with a Bear (full)

Handmade Dolls - a Doll with a Bear (left)

Handmade Dolls - a Doll with a Bear (back)

Handmade Dolls - a Doll with a Bear (top)

Handmade Toys Dolls - a Doll with a Bear (bear)

Handmade Toys Dolls - a Doll with a Bear (shoes)


6 comments:

Екатерина Стич said...

Такие у Вас потрясающие куколки- прям загляденье!!!

Julia said...

Стич, рада, что вам нравится :) Спасибо

Virginie said...

She looks fantastic and the teddy bear is sooo small, great job!! would love a doll/pattern like this

Niedzwiadkowa Kraina said...

She is so sweet!!!

Julia said...

Thank you! ))

Paradise said...

Julia, please tell me where I can find this pattern.
Thank you

Post a Comment