Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sleepy Tilda-Angels


I fell in love with them at first sight. These sweet little beings radiate such warmth and tenderness, so I decided that my little daughters should certainly have such dream-keepers. Now, the red-haired Tilda angel guards my younger Uljana’s dreams, and the fair-haired one in red looks after my elder daughter, Alesia.


Tilda Toys - Sleepy Angels

Tilda Toys - Sleepy Angel 1
Tilda Toys - Sleepy Angel 2


And this lovely couple flew away to a nursery of two nice children, Dasha and Misha. I believe these angels bring happiness to those children.


Tilda Toys - Sleepy Angels (for Misha and Dasha)


P2HRRQG34B4R

2 comments:

Щурская Мария said...

Какие зайки с ангелочками!!!! Бусечки!

Julia said...

Спасибо, Машуля! Дети их просто обожают :)

Post a Comment