Monday, April 4, 2011

The Spirit of Spring (my spring Tilda toys) Part III

One day while I was having a walk with my girls I started to take notice of how many there were young women who were going to have babies. Expecting your baby to be born is such an exciting state... All your thoughts and feelings are focused on this miracle to become true soon...
Being a mother twice I can't forget these feelings. Moreover, my elder daughter, Alesia, was born in spring too. How happy I was then!

So I devote my next Tilda doll to all girls and women who are expecting their children.
Here she is:


Handmade Tilda Toys: Expecting a Baby (Pregnant Tilda - full)

Handmade Tilda Toys: Expecting a Baby (Pregnant Tilda - face)




Handmade Tilda Toys: Expecting a Baby (Pregnant Tilda - front)

Handmade Tilda Toys: Expecting a Baby (Pregnant Tilda - left)

Handmade Tilda Toys: Expecting a Baby (Pregnant Tilda - belly and bear)



2 comments:

Nadzeika said...

Очень красивая)))))))

Julia said...

Спасибо!

Post a Comment