Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tilda Lady with a Dog or Fruitgarden Angel crafted by me

Not so long ago all Tilda fans have been looking forward to the new "Tildas Atelier" book by Tone Finnanger. Finally it came out. One of the new Tilda models in this book was so called Fruitgarden Angel. At first I was wondering why everybody was so excited about this doll. Why is this angel better than the others? And I made up my mind never to craft it. But... As they say: never say never.
My husband's former boss couldn't decide what to give his sister for her birthday and asked me whether I could make something special for her. I thought what doll would suit a respectable woman in her forties... and the image of this new Tilda angel came to my mind. To make it more respectable I decided to add a little dog to the composition and make such a lovely hairdo.

So here she is:

Handmade Tilda Toys - Fruitgarden Angel with a dog

Handmade Tilda Toys - Fruitgarden Angel with a dog (full)



Handmade Tilda Toys - Fruitgarden Angel with a dog (front)

Handmade Tilda Toys - Fruitgarden Angel with a dog (dog)

Handmade Tilda Toys - Fruitgarden Angel with a dog (collar)

Handmade Tilda Toys - Fruitgarden Angel with a dog (shoes)

Handmade Tilda Toys - Fruitgarden Angel with a dog (hairdo)

1 comment:

Esperanza said...

Hola me gustaria el paso a paso

Post a Comment